This guide will help you to Hard Reset Coolpad Android Mobile. Please read carefully step by step to prevent software problems.
What is Hard Reset?
Hard reset, also known as factory reset or master reset is a process of restoring your smartphone to its original manufacturer settings.
Hard Reset is the most commonly used operation to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale.
The Following Data will be deleted after Reset
- Media files (Photos, Videos, and Music files, etc)
- Downloaded Apps
- System and app data
- App settings
- Google and other accounts
Before resetting your mobile, Back up all your mobile data if possible.
When you need to reset your device
There are many reasons why you can factory reset your Android phone.
- Forgotten Screen Pattern Lock.
- Your phone is Running slow.
- Forgotten Phone Lock.
- If you want to delete all the data from the phone.
- Your phone is overloaded with apps.
- Forgotten Security Password.
- Forgotten User Code.
- Your Phone suddenly froze and stopped responding.
- Charge your phone above 50%.
- Backup all your mobile data if possible.
- Read very carefully these Reset methods one by one.
Hard Reset Coolpad Mobile
This method deletes all your device data. You don’t need the password to Reset with this method.
- First, Switch off your Coolpad mobile, by holding the power button.
- Hold down the
- Volume Up + Power Button or
- Volume Down + Power Button.
- When you see the Logo screen, release all the buttons.
- When your phone reloads, you should see a screen that says Android exclamation mark.
- While holding down the Power button press and release Volume Up Button.
- Afterward, Choose wipe data/factory reset option, Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
- Navigate with volume Buttons to select Yes option and Press the Power Button.
- Once the reset is complete, you will be bounced back to the same recovery mode menu.
- Next, Press the Power button to select Reboot system now.
- Well done, You are successfully Hard Reset your Coolpad Mobile.
Coolpad Factory Reset
The factory reset is also may delete all your mobile data. It just restores your phone to the factory version of software and configurations.
How to Factory Reset your Coolpad Mobile
- First, Switch On your Coolpad mobile, by holding the power button.
- Tap the Settings icon from your home screen or app drawer
- From the list, Find and select Backup & reset.
- Now Select Factory data reset option.
- From there, tap on Reset phone.
- After that, Choose option Erase everything.
- Well done, You are successfully Reset your Coolpad Mobile.
Coolpad Reset With Google Find My Device
This process Permanently deletes all data on your Mobile, After you erase, Find My Device won’t work on the mobile.
If you have enabled the Android Device Manager to unlock screen on your phone before you forget your passcode, you can use this feature to unlock your lock phone by following the steps below.
- Take another PC or phone and open any browser.
- After that, visit Google Find My Device.
- Sign in using the Google login credentials which are used on your phone.
- After login, There will be three different options Play Sound, Secure device and Erase device.
- Now Click on Erase device option.
- Afterward, you will see Erase all data menu.
- Then tap on the Erase option.
Supported Mobiles by These Methods
- Coolpad Note 8
- Coolpad Cool Play 7C
- Coolpad Mega 5A
- Coolpad Cool Play 7
- Coolpad Note 6
- Coolpad Cool 2
- Coolpad Mega 4A
- Coolpad A1
- Coolpad Cool Play 6C
- Coolpad Cool M7
- Coolpad Note 5 Lite C
- Coolpad DefiantCoolpad Cool Play 6
- Coolpad Note 5 Lite
- Coolpad Conjr
- Coolpad Cool S1
- Coolpad Note 3S
- Coolpad Mega 3
- Coolpad Cool Changer 1C
- Coolpad Note 5
- Coolpad Mega 2.5D
- Coolpad Note 3 Plus
- Coolpad Max
- Coolpad Note 3 Lite
- Coolpad Note 3
- Coolpad Rogue
- Coolpad Dazen X7
- Coolpad Dazen 1
- Coolpad Cool 1 Dual