Here you can easily learn How to Back Up Android mobile data. You don’t need any softwares or PC to backup data.
Backup Android Data
Google and Android supported phones provide a glitzy way to automatically sync all your important data.
You can synchronize all of the contacts, calendar, photos, and app purchases and wireless network priorities on all of your devices until you enable Google. Here’s what you can do to ensure backup.
- Tap the Settings icon from your home screen or app drawer.
- Next, Select the Additional Settings option.
- From the list, tap on Backup & reset.
- Turn on Back up my data option.
- Next, Add your Gmail in Backup account.
- After that, Tap on Google account.
- Click on the Backup now button.