Here are the best Flashing Tools available to flash any Android phone. Download the latest flash tools for free.
QFIL Flash Tool
This is best flash tool for flashing any Android phone firmware. Here you can get detailed information about firmware flashing with flash tool.
This process erase all data like photos, contacts, and apps etc on your Android phone. So backup all data before flashing your device.
How to Flash with QFIL flash tool
- First download the required flash file, flash tool, and USB drivers on your PC.
- Then, Install the USB drivers for your Android phone on PC.
- Next, launch QFIL Flash tool on your computer.
- Then, switch off your Android mobile.
- Next, press and hold volume up + power button at a time.
- After that, Connect your Android phone to the computer with a USB cable.
- Then, browse the flash file in the flash tool and click on the download button.
- Now flashing start on your Android phone.
- Flashing firmware takes 10 to 15 minutes. Please wait until flashing completed.
- After flashing completed, Your device will be automatically rebooted.
- Flashing done on your device.
- Finally, remove the phone from the PC.
Download QFIL Flash Tool
SP (Smart Phone) Flash Tool
Smart Phone flash tool is the best flash tool for Android Smartphone. It is also know as SP flash tool. It is completely free for any Android Phone or Tablet in flashing Stock, Custom firmware, Kernels, recovery files and more similar in targeting system alterations.
How to Flash with SP flash tool
- First download Media Tek USB Vcom drivers in PC.
- Then go to Files and click on SP Flash tool folder.
- Next click on Run as administrate to start.
- After launching the SP flash tool click on Download tab.
- Now click on Scatter loading file, then you will find Scatter folder.
- Next click on Open in Scatter folder.
- Now click on Download button to start flashing process.
- Connect your smartphone using USB cable, if possible remove battery or switch OFF.
- After connecting your device to the PC press and release Volume Up or Volume Down button So that the PC can check your device easily.
- A green envelop is seen after completing the Flashing process.
- Then close the SP flash tool in Computer and disconnect your smartphone from computer.
- Flashing is successfully completed in your device.