Here you can learn detailed information about Google Find My Device. You can play sound, secure device, and erase device remotely with find my device.
Reset with Google Find My Device
This is the best method to reset your Android phone remotely. This method useful when you lose your phone or not able to access your mobile.
You can also unlock your Android mobile with Google Find my device (Android Device Manager). This method also deletes all your Android phone data. After your device has been erased, you can’t locate it.
You can only use this method if you already added Gmail account to your phone and having an active internet connection. If your device is offline, erasing will begin when it next comes online.
- Take another phone and PC and open any browser.
- After that, visit Google Find My Device.
- Sign in using the Google login credentials which are used on your phone.
- After login, there will be three different options Play Sound, Secure device and Erase device.
- Now Click on Erase device option.
- Afterward, you will see Erase all data menu.
- Then tap on the Erase option.
- Well done, You are successfully Reset your 10.or Mobile.