You can easily Turn On Flashlight on any Android phone like Samsung, LG, Alcatel, Xiaomi, and Kyocera etc.
Turn On Flashlight with Quick Settings
This is the easiest method to turn on flashlight in any Android phone.
- First, pull down from the top of the phone screen twice or pull down once with two fingers.
- Now, you can see the quick settings menu.
- And, you can see torch option and symbol.
- Tap on that option to turn on flashlight.
- Again tap on that option to Turn off torch.
Turn On Flash Light with Google Assistant
You can easily turn on flashlight with Google assistant.
- First go to Google assistant by press and hold home button or Say “Ok Google” or “Hey Google”.
- Then say “turn on flashlight”.
- Assistant will automatically turn on the flashlight.
- If you want to turn off flashlight, say “Ok google” and ” Turn off flashlight”.
Shake Android Phone to Turn On Flashlight
Some Android phones has this option. You can turn on flashlight by shake your phone.
Then again shake your phone to turn off the flash light.
Turn On Flashlight General FAQ
First, pull down from the top of the phone screen twice. You can see torch option and symbol. Tap on that option to turn on flashlight. Again tap on that option to Turn off torch.
It may pay software problem or hardware problem. You can fix software related issues with reboot or reset. You must contact service center to fix hardware issues.