You can easily Update Vivo Z1 Lite software for free. Download and install the latest version of Android OS. The software update may fix slowdown issues, and install new features.
Here we are providing different methods to update Vivo Z1 Lite software.
Backup all Android Data before update your mobile.
Before the update, Your phone battery must be above 50% and must have an active internet connection.
Software Update Via Settings
This is the best method to update your Vivo Z1 Lite phone software. You can speed up and get new features after updating your mobile software.
Your mobile must have an active internet connection to update with this method.
Follow these steps to update Vivo Z1 Lite software.
- First, Open the Settings app on your Vivo mobile.
- Then, Find and Select system update option.
- Now, you can see the latest software version, if available.
- Then, Tap on the download button.
- Now, software being downloaded.
- Wait for a while.
- After the download completes, click on Verify and Install.
- Now, you can see a popup message “To install upgrades, you need to restart your phone. Do you want to continue”?
- Click on the OK option.
- Your phone will be restarted and install the new software.
This software update method will not erase any data (like photos, apps, and contacts) on your phone. But you must back up your phone data to prevent data loss.
Software Update Via Recovery Mode
If the above method doesn’t work, use this recovery mode to update software. First, download the latest software version for your Vivo Z1 Lite phone and move it to the root directory of your Vivo phone storage or SD card without decompressing;
Follow the below steps to enter Recovery mode.
- First, Switch off your Vivo Z1 Lite mobile, by holding the power button.
- After that, Hold down the
- Volume Up + Power Button or
- Volume Down + Power Button
- When you see the Android logo screen, release all the buttons.
- Afterward, you will see the Recovery menu.
- Then select Install update > Phone Storage or SD card>select the firmware>touch Next to install it.
Download ROM or firmware
You can download the firmware for your Vivo Z1 Lite phone for free. Follow the below steps to manually download the ROM or Firmware.
- First, Go to the Vivo official website.
- Then, click System Update and select the region your phone belongs to.
- After that, choose the model number of your phone, then click Download to download the firmware for your Vivo phone.
Note: Use this method if the first method is not working.
How to Stop Vivo Update?
The system update or software update cannot be stopped once it starts (Means when you tap on verify and install). And if you force to end update, it might damage your phone. We suggest you not to try it.
You can stop when the software is being downloaded.
Why does Software update always fail?
If the software update fails every time on Vivo Z1 Lite, Follow these steps to solve.
- Enter this number *#*#001#*#* on the dial pad, find is root=option. If is root=1, you need to flash the firmware to recover the system, then you can install it normally.
- If is_root=0, follow these steps for a try.
- Change another network or connect to the more stable Wi-Fi network, then download & install the update for a try.
- Then, Clear the data of Download manager and System update.
Why need to Update Software?
It’s a good idea to update your phone software to the latest version. Software updates often include software patches. They cover the security holes to keep hackers out from your device.
These are the best points to Why you must update your phone software.
- To Speed up your Android device and fix slow down issues.
- Software update helps keep hackers out.
- To get new features or better compatibility and remove outdated ones.
- Protect your phone from the latest threats.