Here is the complete guide about how to Hard Reset Apple iPhone iOS phone without password or pattern lock. Also, provide factory reset from settings method and unlock with iTunes software.
If you forgot your mobile password or PIN, here you can easily unlock your smartphone.
Hard Reset deletes all your device data like photos and contacts etc.
Following Data will be deleted
The following data will be erased from your phone after the reset.
- System and app data
- Downloaded apps
- All other user data
- Service provider apps and content
You must follow the below steps before resetting your device to prevent data loss and device software related problems etc.
- Your mobile battery must be above 50%.
- Remove SD cards and sims.
- Read carefully every point in reset methods.
What is Hard Reset?
Hard reset is a process of formatting or wiping all data (Photos, Contacts, and apps, etc) on any electronic device (mobiles, routers, and TVs, etc). You will not recover any data after resetting your device.
Factory reset will fix many issues. You can speed up your device, remove the virus which causing malfunctions, and free up space, etc.
Select Your Apple iPhone Mobile to Reset
- Apple iPad Air (2019) Reset
- iPad 10.2 WiFi Reset
- iPhone Xs A2100 Reset
- iPhone Xs Max A2104 Reset Reset
- iPad Pro 12.9 2018 Reset Reset
- iPad Pro 12.9 WiFi 2018 Reset
- iPad Pro 11 Reset
- iPad Pro 11 WiFi Reset
- iPhone 11 Reset
- iPhone 11 Pro Reset
- iPhone 11 Pro Max Reset
- iPad 10.2 Reset
- Apple iPhone XR Reset
- Apple iPhone XS Max Reset
- Apple iPhone XS Reset
- Apple iPhone 8 Reset
- Apple iPhone 8 Plus
- Apple iPhone X Reset
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus Reset
- Apple iPhone 7 Reset
- Apple iPhone SE Reset
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus Reset
- Apple iPhone 6s Reset
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus Reset
- Apple iPhone 6 Reset
- Apple iPhone 5s Reset
- Apple iPhone 5c Reset
- Apple iPhone 5 Reset
- Apple iPhone 4S Reset
- Apple iPhone 4 Reset
- Apple iPhone 3GS Reset
- Apple iPhone 3GReset
- Apple iPhone Reset
Backup Your iPhone
- First, open the setting’s menu.
- Next, Find and select iCloud option.
- If you’re not signed in, tap Sign in, enter your Apple ID and password.
- Then tap on the Sign in option.
- Now, Select the iCloud option.
- After that, Tap on the Backup option.
- Now, turn on iCloud Backup.
Apple iPhone Reset with iTunes
- First, Download the iTunes and Install iTunes Software.
- Now Open the software.
- Next, Switch off your iPhone mobile, by holding the power button.
- Hold down the Volume Up + power button.
- When you see the Apple Logo screen, release all the buttons.
- Connect your mobile device to the PC via USB cable.
- Next, you will see that your mobile is connected.
- Now, under the Summary tab, Select the Restore iPhone option.
- After that, Select Restore and Update option and wait for a while.
- iTunes Automatically Restore your iPhone.
Apple iPhone Reset From Settings
You may think it is necessary to reset your device to factory settings. Factory reset means your entire device will be wiped and the settings will return to the default setting leaving the factory.
- First, open the setting’s menu.
- Next, click on the General option.
- Now, scroll down and select the Reset option.
- Then, select the Erase all content and settings option.
- Next, scroll down and select the option Erase Phone.
- After that, Again Choose Erase Phone option.
Apple iPhone Force Restart (Reboot)
- Hold down the power button until the Slide to Power Off message appears.
- After that, Drag the slider to the right.
- First, Press and Release Volume up button, then press and Release Volume down button.
- Now Press and Hold power/sleep/wake button [OR]
- iPhone 6S and earlier, iPad, and iPod Touch : Power button + Home button.
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus: Power + volume down button.
- iPhone 8, 8+, and X: Volume Up + Volume down + Power button.
- When you see the Apple Logo screen, release the button.
- Hold the Sleep / Wake button again to turn the phone back on.