Here the complete guide about fastboot mode on Samsung Galaxy A40. And also know about what is fastboot mode, how to enter into fastboot, and how to exit fastboot mode.
What is the Fastboot Mode?
Fastboot is a tool which comes with the Android SDK (software development kit). Fastboot is a protocol used to re-flash partitions on any electronic device. This is an alternative to recovery mode to do installations and update firmware on Stock ROM.
You can modify file system images from the computer via a USB connection. Fastboot mode will start on your device before Android loads. Fastboot mode can be used to quickly update the firmware (Flash firmware), rather than using the recovery mode. Once you set up, you can boot your phone to fastboot and you can flash image files to the internal flash memory.
How to Enter Fastboot on Samsung Galaxy A40
You can easily enter into Fastboot mode. Follow the below steps to enter fastboot.
- First, Switch off your Samsung mobile, by holding the power button.
- Hold down the Volume Down + Power Button.
- When you see the FASTBOOT on screen, release all the buttons.
- Now, You are in the Fastboot Mode.
Exit Samsung Galaxy A40 Fastboot Mode
If you want to exit from Fastboot mode due to some issues and your device stuck in fastboot mode, Follow these steps.
- Press and hold the Power button for a while.
- After that, You will be exit from the fastboot mode.
- Select Reboot System or Reboot System Now option with volume buttons.
- And, Press the power button to restart your device.
- You will be exit from the fastboot mode.
- Samsung Galaxy A40 fastboot mode
- how to exit fastboot mode in Samsung Galaxy A40
- how to close fastboot mode on Samsung Galaxy A40
- Samsung Galaxy A40 stuck on fastboot mode