Here you can download the latest and original flash file for Zopo Android phone. You can update the firmware with this flash file. Install the latest version of stock ROM of your Zopo mobile.
You can not downgrade to the lower version if your phone has an Android 8 or higher version. If you want to downgrade to the lower version.
The firmware or Stock ROM is not the same for all Android phones. So trying to install Zopo flash file on any other phone.
What is the Stock ROM?
Stock ROMs are the ones that come by default in Android devices like phones and tablets etc. These are customized versions of Android developed by manufacturers (Like Google etc) and carriers to let users stick to their devices with unique looks and features.
All the “out-of-the-box” smartphones or tablets or other devices are all shipped with stock ROM.
Zopo Related Guides
Flashing may cause many issues to your phone, So instead you can follow these guides to solve your problem. Otherwise, download flash file below.
|Recovery Mode||Secret Codes|
What is Android Flashing?
Android Flashing is a method to removing stock firmware (Software) from android device (Phone or Tablet etc) and replace with same version or any other version.
Simply, flashing means changing the operating system (Android OS or Phone OS). You can flash your device with Recovery mode or Flash tool.
You may upgrade or downgrade the Android firmware with flashing. Flashing will fix numbers of issues like software issues, IMEI related issues and improve device performance etc. Flashing delete all your device data like photos, contacts, and apps, etc.
Download Flash Files
Here you can download the latest flash file (Stock ROM) for your Android Phone. Find your phone and click on download link.
|Zopo Flash X2||Download|
|Zopo Flash X1||Download|
|Zopo Speed X||Download|
|Zopo Color M5||Download|
|Zopo Color M4||Download|
|Zopo Color X 5.5||Download|
|Zopo Flash X Plus||Download|
|Zopo Color F2||Download|
|Zopo Color F5||Download|
|Zopo Color C3||Download|
|Zopo Color F1||Download|
|Zopo Speed 8||Download|
|Zopo Speed 7C||Download|
|Zopo Hero 1||Download|
|Zopo Speed 7 Plus||Download|
|Zopo Speed 7||Download|
Flashing with Flash Tool
You can Flash Zopo Android phone firmware with flash tool. Here you can get detailed information about firmware flashing with flash tool.
This process erases all data like photos, contacts, and apps, etc on your Android phone. So backup all data before flashing your device.
Flash with flash tool
- First download the required flash file, flash tool, and USB drivers on your PC.
- Then, Install the USB drivers for your Android phone on PC.
- Next, launch the Flash tool on your computer.
- Then, switch off your Android mobile.
- Next, press and hold the volume up + power button at a time.
- After that, Connect your Android phone to the computer with a USB cable.
- Then, browse the flash file in the flash tool and click on the download button.
- Now flashing starts on your Android phone.
- Flashing firmware takes 10 to 15 minutes. Please wait until the flashing completed.
- After flashing completed, Your device will be automatically rebooted.
- Flashing done on your device.
- Finally, remove the phone from the PC.