There are several screen lock options available on your Android mobile devices. You can set a Pattern, PIN or Password lock to keep your phone safe. This lock screen is an important feature in Android.
Many Android users are using the lock to make personal information like contacts, messages, and photos invisible to others.
So many locks are on your mobile like
- Swipe lock
- Face unlock
- Face and Voice lock
- Pattern lock
- PIN lock
- Password lock
We provided, How to set a Pattern, PIN or Password on your mobile Lock screen.
How to Change Lock Screen Android
- First, open the settings menu on your android mobile.
- Then tap on the Security option.
- Next, Choose the option Screen lock.
- Next, Select the lock you want (Pattern, PIN or Password).
- If you’ve already set a lock, you’ll need to enter your PIN, Pattern or Password before you can pick a different lock.
- Next, Setup Pattern, PIN or Password lock on your mobile.
- Afterward, Again enter the lock you selected.
- Pattern: Draw a pattern with your finger.
- PIN: Enter 4 or more numbers to set your screen lock
- Password: Enter 4 or more letters or numbers to set your screen lock
If you previously using an insecure lock method, anyone will be able to access your device if they obtain it. So set a strong lock on your mobile.