You can easily update 360 software for free. Download and install the latest version of Android OS. The software update may fix slowdown issues, and install new features.
Here we are providing different methods to update 360 software.
Backup all Android Data before update your mobile.
Before the update, Your phone battery must be above 50% and must have an active internet connection.
Software Update Via Settings
This is the best method to update your 360 phone software. You can speed up and get new features after updating your mobile software.
Your mobile must have an active internet connection to update with this method.
Follow these steps to update 360 software.
- First, Open the settings app on your 360 mobile.
- Then, Find and Select system update option.
- Now, you can see the latest software version if available.
- Then, Tap on the download button.
- Now, software being downloaded.
- Wait for a while.
- After download complete, click on Verify and Install.
- Now, You can see a popup message “To install upgrades, you need to restart your phone. Do you want to continue”?
- Click on the OK option.
- Your phone will be restarted and install the new software.
This software update method will not erase any data (like photos, apps, and contacts) on your phone. But you must back up your phone data to prevent data loss.
Software Update Via Recovery Mode
If the above method doesn’t work, use this recovery mode to update software. First, download the latest software version for your 360 phone and move it to the root directory of your 360 phone storage or SD card without decompressing;
Follow the below steps to enter Recovery mode.
- Download the Firmware file and move to SD Card storage.
- Switch off your 360 mobile, by holding the power button.
- After that, Hold down the
- Volume Up + Power Button or
- Volume Down + Power Button
- When you see the Android exclamation mark screen, release all the buttons.
- While holding down the Power button press and release Volume Up Button.
- Afterward, Choose wipe data/factory reset option, Using Volume Buttons and confirm with Power button.
- Navigate with Volume Buttons to select Yes option and press the Power Button.
- Once the reset is complete, you will be bounced back to the same recovery mode menu.
- Now Choose Apply update from SD card option.
- Then Locate Downloaded firmware file from Storage.
- After that, Tap on the firmware update file and install it.
- Your device will begin updating automatically.
- Next, choose Reboot to System One option.
- Finally, your device will boot to the new version.
Download ROM or firmware
You can download the firmware for your 360 phone for free. Follow the below steps to manually download the ROM or Firmware.
Note: Use this method if the first method is not work.
How to Stop 360 Update?
The system update or software update cannot be stopped once it starts (Means when you tap on verify and install). And if you force to end update, it might damage your phone. We suggest you not to try it.
You can stop when the software is being downloaded.
Why does Software update always fail?
If the software update fails every time on 360, Follow these steps to solve.
- Enter this number *#*#001#*#* on the dial pad, find is root=option. If is root=1, you need to flash the firmware to recover the system, then you can install it normally.
- If is_root=0, follow these steps for a try.
- Change another network or connect to the more stable Wi-Fi network, then download & install the update for a try.
- Then, Clear the data of Download manager and System update.
Why need to Update Software?
It’s a good idea to update your phone software to the latest version. Software updates often include software patches. They cover the security holes to keep hackers out from your device.
These are the best points to Why you must update your phone software.
- To Speed up your Android device and fix slow down issues.
- Software update helps keep hackers out.
- To get new features or better compatibility and remove outdated ones.
- Protect your phone from the latest threats.
360 Mobiles List
- 360 F4 Software Update
- 360 N4 Software Update
- 360 Q5 Software Update
- 360 Q5 Plus Software Update
- 360 N4A Software Update
- 360 N4s Software Update
- 360 Vizza Software Update
- 360 N7 Pro Software Update
- 360 N7 Lite Software Update
- 360 N7 Software Update
- 360 N6 Pro Software Update
- 360 N6 Lite Software Update
- 360 N6 Software Update
- 360 N5s Software Update
- 360 F5 Software Update
- 360 N5 Software Update
- 360 F4S Software Update
- 360 C5 Software Update